The E8 Victorian tower Front Access Mailbox is a lofty and stately locking mailbox designed to be installed on a pedestal, capable of accommodating weeks of mail.
- The die-cast mailbox features rich traditional details on all sides with a canopy-covered mail slot and a large front door. Made of non-rusting aluminum, the E8 is powder-coated in three finishes: bronze, rust-brown and satin black. The hand-applied highlights create a rustic and mottled finish.
- The base is hollowed out to accommodate any substructure used for bolting the mailbox in place.
- Fully assembled with two keys provided, no hardware supplied. An optional non-locking thumb latch is available.
- Size: 14 W 44 H 13 D. Weight 30 lbs.
- Distance from the base to mail slot: 27 inches.
The victorian tower column mailbox is installed by bolting it to the pedestal from the inside floor of the mailbox. The pedestal can be made of masonry or weather-treated wood.
The hollow space accommodates a 10 x 10 x 3 substructure. No hardware provided.
It is best to consult your local post office or mailman about the appropriate height of the pedestal before building it.
- Die-cast aluminum
- Protective UV Powder-coated finish
- Resistant to chipping and scratching
- Elegant and classic Victorian motifs on all four sides
- Two fully functional doors
- Canopy covered mail slot
- Overall size: 14W x 13D x 44H inches
- Capital: 14W x 13D inches
- Shaft: 12W x 10.5D inches
- Base: 13 5/8W x 12.5D inches
- Mail slot: 10W x 1.5H inches
- Front door: 7.5W x 12H inches
- Rear door: 8W x 10.5H inches
- 1 year Manufacturer�s warranty
BASE NOT INCLUDED
The exact size of the mailbox BASE where it sits on the pedestal is 13 3/4" wide x 12 1/4" deep.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We enjoy the unique design of this product, but would have expected a better finishing to the metal for the price. We will need to file down the letter opening to protect the mailman's hand from rough/sharp edges. For that reason, we have not installed it yet. Slightly disappointed, but not a total show stopper. That's the problem when you really like a design you cannot find other places, yet it's priced higher that the quality.
Love the look. Very unique
old fashioned mailbox that will hold several days of post. it looks great
Will install soon.
Ecco - Victorian Tower Column Front & Rear Access Locking Mailbox
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.