The Supreme Letter Locker® is our largest mailbox and holds up to 4 weeks of mail, making this a secure convenience for travelers. The largest incoming drop also provides ample space for small to medium package delivery. As all our products, this is constructed of high-quality, durable material and is hand-welded and assembled by experienced craftsmen in the U.S.A.
- Made of 14 gauge steel (Galvanneal), all welded construction
- Rotating hopper door
- 7-3/4" H x 10-3/4" W incoming mail/ package drop
- 10-1/4"W x 7-1/2"D x 1-3/8"H outgoing mail tray
- 2x anti-fish comb security
- Level 1 Security: USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam
- Locking front recipient access door
- Durable powder coat finishes
- Holds approximately 3 weeks of mail
- Conditional Lifetime Warranty
- Posts sold separately
Material Options: Most products are also available in Heavy Duty Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Steel (14 gauge Galvanneal) is our durable 'standard' metal and is the most commonly purchased. All welded construction.
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance. It is made of .080 thick aluminum. Strong, riveted construction.
- Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas. It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible. All welded construction.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates as it is the most rust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong, riveted construction.
Lock Options: Four lock levels to choose from.
- Level 1 Security - (Included) USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam.
- Level 2 Security - Medeco® deadbolt and upgraded door. (Steel and Heavy Duty Steel boxes will have a 10 gauge steel door. Aluminum and Stainless Steel boxes will have a stainless steel door.
- Level 3 Security - USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with an 11 gauge stainless steel cam and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. Door is made from two 14 gauge steel plates pressed together.
- Level 4 Security - Medeco® deadbolt with our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. Door is made from two 14 gauge steel plates pressed together.
Outgoing Mail Tray: Customers who do not use the outgoing mail tray may opt to have it blocked off.
Post Options: Jayco Industries provides two types of posts for your convenience. Posts are sold separately.
- Surface Mounts Posts - these posts include a base plate and op plate and should be used for installations on to existing concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and come with a top plate only. These posts should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.
* A $70.00 UPS "Large Package Fee" is included in the shipping of Supreme Letter Lockers®
******It is always recommended to contact your local postmaster prior to installation. While most of our mailboxes are USPS-approved your local postmaster may have additional preferences and requirements in terms of mailbox types and installation location******
Customer service was great! Very communicative and responsive! They sent a lot of emails requesting a review Here it is... great job!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.