Our Large Vertical Wall Mount Letter Locker® with rear access is designed for a recessed installation- allowing for outside delivery and inside retrieval. This model has been super-sized to accept larger amounts of mail. The outgoing mail pocket and extra-large incoming drop slot are housed on the inside of the rotating, magnetic hopper door. This model will easily accept large manila envelopes and holds approximately 5-7 days of regular mail. Wall Mount Letter Lockers® can also be mounted on a post if preferred. Constructed of high-quality, durable material, these boxes are hand-welded and assembled by experienced craftsmen.
*U.S.P.S regulations for wall-mounted mailboxes are monitored by local offices. Therefore, it is recommended that the preferred installation height and location be obtained/ approved by your local postmaster prior to installation.
- Made of 14 gauge steel (Galvanneal), all-welded construction
5" H x 14" W incoming mail drop slot
- 2-1/2" H x 13-1/2" W outgoing mail pocket
- Level 1 Security: USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam
- Anti-phishing security "comb"
- Locking rear recipient access door
- Durable powder coat finishes
- Holds approximately 5-7 days of mail
- Conditional Lifetime Warranty
- Optional posts sold separately
Material Options: Wall Mount Letter Lockers® are available in Galvanneal (steel), Aluminum, Heavy Duty Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance. It is made of .080 thick aluminum. Strong, riveted construction.
- Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas. It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible. All welded construction.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates as it is the most rust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong, riveted construction.
- Steel (14 gauge Galvanneal) is our durable 'standard' metal and is the most commonly purchased. All welded construction.
Lock Options: See our exclusive Claw Locking Mechanism in action.
- Level 1 Security - (Included) USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam.
- Level 2 Security - USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with an 11 gauge stainless steel cam and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism.
- Level 3 Security - Medeco® deadbolt, heavy duty door and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism.
- Level 4 Security - Medeco® deadbolt and heavy duty door. Does not include the Claw Locking Mechanism.
Outgoing Mail Pocket: Customers who do not use the outgoing mail pocket may opt to have it blocked off.
Optional Posts: Posts are offered in both Surface Mount and In-Ground models for your installation needs.
- Surface Mount Posts - these posts include a base plate and a top plate. They should be used for installations on to existing or newly poured concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and include a top plate only. They should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.