The E8 Victorian tower Front & Rear Access Mailbox is a lofty and stately locking mailbox designed to be installed on a pedestal, capable of accommodating weeks of mail.
- The die-cast mailbox features rich traditional details on all sides with a canopy-covered mail slot and a large front door. Made of non-rusting aluminum, the E8 is powder-coated in three finishes: bronze, rust-brown and satin black. The hand-applied highlights create a rustic and mottled finish.
- The base is hollowed out to accommodate any substructure used for bolting the mailbox in place.
- Fully assembled with two keys provided, no hardware supplied. An optional non-locking thumb latch is available.
- Size: 14 W 44 H 13 D. Weight 30 lbs.
- Distance from the base to mail slot: 27 inches.
The victorian tower column mailbox is installed by bolting it to the pedestal from the inside floor of the mailbox. The pedestal can be made of masonry or weather-treated wood.
The hollow space accommodates a 10 x 10 x 3 substructure. No hardware provided.
It is best to consult your local post office or mailman about the appropriate height of the pedestal before building it.
- Die-cast aluminum
- Protective UV Powder-coated finish
- Resistant to chipping and scratching
- Elegant and classic Victorian motifs on all four sides
- Two fully functional doors
- Canopy covered mail slot
- Overall size: 14W x 13D x 44H inches
- Capital: 14W x 13D inches
- Shaft: 12W x 10.5D inches
- Base: 13 5/8W x 12.5D inches
- Mail slot: 10W x 1.5H inches
- Front door: 7.5W x 12H inches
- Rear door: 8W x 10.5H inches
- 1 year Manufacturer�s warranty
BASE NOT INCLUDED
The exact size of the mailbox BASE where it sits on the pedestal is 13 3/4" wide x 12 1/4" deep.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Ecco - Victorian Tower Column Front & Rear Access Locking Mailbox
I've been looking for a mailbox with personality and this one is perfect. Have had several neighbors comment on the unique character of this post box. Nice quality and delivery was on time!
Front door came with a pretty good (1/4") gap when closed, noticed a dent so hammered it out. Gap is tighter although not as tight as the rear door but serviceable. Overall good quality.
Purchase was hassle free and delivery was prompt and well packaged. My mail carrier said “That is the nicest mailbox on my route”
Built the base from brick. Turned out great