Do you want to keep your mail and small packages safe?
The USPS approved Mail Boss Quadruple Package master locking security mailbox post will do just that. It offers unrivaled security and protection against mail identity theft, package theft, and vandalism.
Not only does it function as a standard mailbox but it can also accept small packages and parcels (H 3.5" - 4.5" x W 3.5" - 4.5" x L 10.5").
Installation takes mere minutes with the patented Fast Trak Mounting System, and everything you need is included with your purchase, including reflective house numbers, drill bit and mounting hardware.
Included in the Box:
||Mail boss Package Master Security Locking Mailbox
- Includes Vandal Resistant Flag
- 3 keys per mailbox
- Reflective House Numbers (3 of each number 0-9)
- Fast-Trak Mounting Bracket
||4-Box Spreader Bar|
||In-Ground / Optional Surface Mount Post|
*All Hardware Required for Installation
- U.S. Post Master Approved for curbside delivery
- Accepts small packages up to: H 3.5" - 4.5" x W 3.5" - 4.5" x L 10.5"
- Full service, extra-large capacity curbside locking security mailbox
- 12/14 gauge electro-galvanized welded steel
- Stainless steel hinges for ease of use
- Patented anti-pry latch locking mechanism
- Patented Mail Shield technology prevents fishing
- Locking access door with commercial grade 12 disc high-security wafer lock
- Patented Fast-Trak Mounting Plate for quick installation
- Durable powder-coated finish
Includes: vandal resistant flag, 3 keys, reflective house numbers & installation hardware
|Surface Mount Post||27"||4"||4"|
******It is always recommended to contact your local postmaster prior to installation. While most of our mailboxes are USPS-approved your local postmaster may have additional preferences and requirements in terms of mailbox types and installation location******
Very well made and thought out. Large mail slot great for packages, yet still very secure. Appreciate tray in bottom of box to help keep mail dry, very helpful here in Oregon. Plus they look great!!
Five stars to these larger mail boxes. These are Fort Knox industrial strength, and well designed to accommodate small packages bigger than a check box . But only three stars to the single-pole design. These larger mail boxes are very heavy, and when you load four of them on a single-pole with the cross arm, the whole assembly flexes too much. I suggest modifying the cross bar to allow separate poles to be mounted at the ends, and selling two poles for this quad setup.
Great for preventing anyone from taking our mail again. I think from now on they will just drive right by and not even try
The mailbox is really sturdy. Just like most people we have had a lot of mail theft in our area and decided to upgrade. After reading the reviews and actually receiving the product we were happy with our purchase. It was much heavier than we anticipated and feels very durable. I would definitely recomend this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.