Do you want to keep your mail and small packages safe?
The USPS approved Mail Boss Double / Dual Package master locking security mailbox post will do just that. It offers unrivaled security and protection against mail identity theft, package theft, and vandalism.
Not only does it function as a standard mailbox but it can also accept small packages and parcels (H 3.5" - 4.5" x W 3.5" - 4.5" x L 10.5").
Installation takes mere minutes with the patented Fast Trak Mounting System, and everything you need is included with your purchase, including reflective house numbers, drill bit and mounting hardware.
Included in the Box:
||Mail boss Package Master Security Locking Mailbox
- Includes Vandal Resistant Flag
- 3 keys per mailbox
- Reflective House Numbers (3 of each number 0-9)
- Fast-Trak Mounting Bracket
||2-Box Spreader Bar|
||In-Ground / Optional Surface Mount Post|
*All Hardware Required for Installation
- U.S. Post Master Approved Standard 7C
- Accepts small packages up to: H 3.5" - 4.5" x W 3.5" - 4.5" x L 10.5"
- Full service, extra-large capacity curbside locking security mailbox
- 12/14 gauge electro-galvanized welded steel
- Stainless steel hinges for ease of use
- Patented anti-pry latch locking mechanism
- Patented Mail Shield technology prevents fishing
- Locking access door with commercial grade 12 disc high-security wafer lock
- Patented Fast-Trak Mounting Plate for quick installation
- Durable powder-coated finish
Includes: vandal resistant flag, 3 keys, reflective house numbers & installation hardware
|Surface Mount Post||27"||4"||4"|
I installed two boxes of one post. The post was the in ground type so I wanted it to be anchored well to hold the 90 pounds of mailboxes. The soil here is very loamy, sand and clay, so here’s what I did. The hole was dug 24 inches deep and 18 inches wide. In the bottom I put a brick for the post to rest on, I need the wooded post to be 8 inches longer than the metal sleeve to get the right height. In to the end of the post I put eight 4” screws that hung out 3” to help it join with the concrete. I then hammered into the sides of the hole four 24”x1/2” rebar 12” deep. The I added the concrete, 240 pounds, then a few bricks on the top. The top of the concrete was about 8” below ground level so when it was dry I covered it with dirt. My hope is that this will last the rest of my live.
Very good quality
Very sturdy, easy to install - worst part was digging the hole. this thing will outlast me, my house and most people in the neighborhood.
Opening it burns my hands, but it looks great and is very sturdy.
Everything about this purchase was outstanding. The product is well engineered. The company shipped it the same day it was ordered, and I received it a day or two later. The installation was straightforward and went smoothly. They look great also.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.