Do you want to keep your mail and small packages safe?
The USPS approved Mail Boss Package master locking security mailbox post will do just that. It offers unrivaled security and protection against mail identity theft, package theft, and vandalism.
Not only does it function as a standard mailbox but it can also accept small packages and parcels (H 3.5" - 4.5" x W 3.5" - 4.5" x L 10.5").
Installation takes mere minutes with the patented Fast Trak Mounting System, and everything you need is included with your purchase, including reflective house numbers, drill bit and mounting hardware.
- U.S. Post Master Approved Standard 7C
- Accepts small packages up to: H 3.5" - 4.5" x W 3.5" - 4.5" x L 10.5"
- Full service, extra-large capacity curbside locking security mailbox
- 12/14 gauge electro-galvanized welded steel
- Stainless steel hinges for ease of use
- Patented anti-pry latch locking mechanism
- Patented Mail Shield technology prevents fishing
- Locking access door with commercial grade 12 disc high-security wafer lock
- Patented Fast-Trak Mounting Plate for quick installation
- Durable powder-coated finish
Includes: vandal resistant flag, 3 keys, reflective house numbers & installation hardware
Included in the Box:
|1||Mail boss Package Master Security Locking Mailbox|
||In-Ground / Optional Surface Mount Post|
*All Hardware Required for Installation
|Surface Mount Post||27"||4"||4"|
When the box arrived in the mail, I couldn’t believe how heavy it was. I could hardly lift it. The mailbox is made of fairly thick steel, is overall very well made, with no gaps or blemishes. The finish (I ordered gray) looks great, and I couldn’t find a single scratch.
I don’t often write reviews (companies would need to pay me for that) but I just finish the installation, and I am really happy with this thing.
We love our new Mail Boss Package Master. It was easy to install, is very sturdy and it looks great. Plenty of room in there for a few days' mail and a couple of small packages.
Looks great, big plus heavy-duty. Other than the package damaged most likely due by carrier FedEx ground. Still waiting for a response to exchange item.
I like this mailbox it’s very nice looking and theft proof thanks
We've only been using it a week, but like it so far. Seems sturdy and plenty big enough for our needs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.