Wall Mount Letter Lockers® are typically used for small businesses and utilize a secure, rotating hopper door to keep your mail safe from unwanted hands.
The Horizontal model includes an outgoing mail pocket on the inside of the magnetic door and the widest incoming slot, perfect for large envelopes or magazine deliveries. Wall Mount Letter Lockers® can also be mounted on a post if preferred. Constructed of high-quality, durable material, these boxes are hand-welded and assembled by experienced craftsmen, right here in the U.S.A.
*U.S.P.S regulations for wall-mounted mailboxes are monitored by local offices. Therefore, it is recommended that the preferred installation height and location be obtained/ approved by your local postmaster prior to installation.
- Constructed of 14 gauge steel (Galvanneal), all-welded construction
- Holds approximately 2-3 days of mail
- Level 1 Security: 5 pin lock with stainless steel "hook" cam
- 13-1/4"W x 2-1/2"H Outgoing Mail Tray (housed behind a magnetic hopper door)
- 14"W x 3"H opening for Incoming Mail
- Anti-phishing security "comb" protects delivered mail
- Locking, front recipient access door
- Durable powder coat finish
- Conditional Lifetime Warranty
Material Options: Wall Mount Letter Lockers® are available in Galvanneal (steel), Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Steel (14 gauge Galvanneal) is our durable 'standard' metal and is the most commonly purchased. All welded construction.
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance. It is made of .080 thick aluminum. Strong, riveted construction.
- Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas. It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible. All welded construction.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates as it is the most rust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong, riveted construction.
- Level 1 Security - (Included) USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam.
- Level 2 Security - USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with an 11 gauge stainless steel cam and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism.
- Level 3 Security - Medeco® deadbolt, heavy duty door and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism.
- Level 4 Security - Medeco® deadbolt and heavy duty door. Does not include the Claw Locking Mechanism.
Outgoing Mail Tray: Customers who do not use the outgoing mail tray may opt to have it blocked off.
Optional Posts: Posts are offered in both Surface Mount and In-Ground models for your installation needs.
- Surface Mount Posts - these posts include a base plate and a top plate. They should be used for installations on to existing or newly poured concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and include a top plate only. They should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.