The Super Letter Locker® has been built using a rotating hopper door so unwanted hands and/or objects can not access mail. With a large incoming slot, this box accepts large envelopes and small packages. An outgoing mail pocket is conveniently placed on the backside of the top delivery door. Like all our products, this box is constructed of high-quality, durable material, hand-welded for maximum strength and hand-assembled by experienced craftsmen right here in the U.S.A. The Letter Locker® comes with several options to choose from- select your favorite to get the perfect box for your needs.
- Constructed of 14 gauge steel (Galvanneal)
- 10-3/4"W x 3-1/2"H incoming mail drop
- 10"W x 3"H outgoing mail pocket
- Rotating hopper door
- Level 1 Security: 5 pin lock with stainless steel "hook" cam
- Locking front recipient access door
- Weather resistant powder coat finish
- Holds approximately 1-2 weeks of mail
- Conditional Lifetime Warranty
Material Options: Most products are also available in Heavy Duty Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Steel (14 gauge Galvanneal) is our durable 'standard' metal and is the most commonly purchased. All welded construction.
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance. It is made of .080 thick aluminum. Strong, riveted construction.
- Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas. It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible. All welded construction.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates as it is the most rust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong, riveted construction.
Lock Options: Four lock levels to choose from.
- Level 1 Security - (Included) USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam.
- Level 2 Security - Medeco® deadbolt and upgraded door. (Steel and Heavy Duty Steel boxes will have a 10 gauge steel door. Aluminum and Stainless Steel boxes will have a stainless steel door.
- Level 3 Security - USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with an 11 gauge stainless steel cam and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. Door is made from two 14 gauge steel plates pressed together.
- Level 4 Security - Medeco® deadbolt with our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. Door is made from two 14 gauge steel plates pressed together.
Outgoing Mail Tray: Customers who do not use the outgoing mail tray may opt to have it blocked off.
Post Options: Jayco Industries provides two types of posts for your convenience. Posts are sold separately.
- Surface Mounts Posts - these posts include a base plate and op plate and should be used for installations on to existing concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and come with a top plate only. These posts should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
For additional customization not offered online, please contact a sales representative at 1-800-587-5257 for further assistance.
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.