Safe, Secure and Versatile – the Mail Manager Latitude has front and rear locking access doors for mail retrieval. This locking mailbox ensures user safety, ease of mind, and protection against mail theft. Constructed of galvanized steel, powder coated with a durable black finish, and featuring two high-security locks, the Street Safe Latitude is sure to provide years of reliable and safe use.
Included in the Box:
|1||Mail boss Mail Manager Street Safe Latitude|
|Optional||In-Ground / Optional Surface Mount Post|
*All Hardware Required for Installation
Features and Benefits
- FRONT AND REAR locking access doors for safe retrieval of mail and parcels away from street traffic
- Postmaster General Approved
- INNOVATIVE BAFFLE DOOR accepts mail bundles, small packages and deters phishing
- PATENTED ANTI-PRY LATCH locking mechanism featuring a tool steel hook cam
- LOCKING access doors with commercial grade, high security 12 disc wafer lock
- DURABLE 14 & 16- gauge galvanized steel and powder coat finish
- ENDURING stainless steel hinges
- Includes vandal resistant flag, 3 keys, floor liner & hardware for installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Free Shipping by UPS Ground included
- Dimensions: 21″D x 11.25″H x 10.75″W
- Weight: 23 lbs.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Had to go out source the post
How do I get more keys for each mail box?
Additional keys can be purchased directly through the manufacturer using the following link:
Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to assist.
Mail Boss Mail Manager Street Safe Latitude - Front & Rear Access
We got rid of our Home Depot locking mailbox years ago because thieves still could easily break into it. It cost almost $300 a year for a PO Box plus the inconvenience of having to go to the post office to pick up mail and packages. I found this one and have to say it seems to be VERY sturdy and the way the door edges fit inside the mailbox frame would seem to make it very hard for someone to break in with a crowbar or screwdriver. I also love the access from the back. It is good sized for daily mail and smaller packages.
Make sure to order accessories. No base stick comes with the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.